I suggest you ...

Add the ability for the players to record their own results with a logon. Now only the creator can.

Add the ability for the players to record their own results with a logon. Now only the creator can.

Now I just give out the organizer login so that my coworkers can record their results. We would like to use the system more with other departments but do not want to give out the one login. This would also allow for more people to register on Konkuri.

429 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Timothy TaylorTimothy Taylor shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AndreaAdminAndrea (Admin, Konkuri) responded  · 

If you mean the ability to add tournament administators, it’s a feature that we have planned. We will give it a higher or lower priority accordingly to the votes it gets here.

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Fernando CabreraFernando Cabrera commented  · 

I think is refer to every team login with a participant account so they put his own features, names, backups, etc. At same time, if the subscribe, are added to the brackets inmidiatelly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dear Konkuri, any update? Regards, Francisco

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sou da Liga Desportiva Catarinense, 27 anos trabalho com esporte, tenho um programa semelhante, mas totalmente manual. O Konkuri pelo grande projeto que foi elaborado merece uma pincelado em alguns itens.

• Anonymous commented  · 

estrou treinando, estudando o programo para depois contratar..

• RotozazaRotozaza commented  · 

Why not create a list of referees (can be player too, taken from players) which are then assigned to matches and can enter the results, have the right to do so for this match. When you'll have iPone/iPad that shall be cool ;-)

• PeterPeter commented  · 

Where is this in the planning process? It's the highest voted request right now and a really great and needed feature.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I dont think you need tournament directors. What would be needed is the option of giving participants rights to enter/edit scores of their own teams' games only. It would be nice to have something like every team of a game can report a score and the other team has to confirm the score before it is officially posted.

• KLKL commented  · 

Yes, that would be awesome. Please consider this feature

• boollitboollit commented  · 

totally agree, I think it would be great

• AndreaAdminAndrea (Admin, Konkuri) commented  · 

It's really a nice idea! We will consider it for sure as we develop the community features of Konkuri. Thank you a lot for your support.

• Timothy TaylorTimothy Taylor commented  · 

Tournament administrators would be nice but this is more for the participants to be able to record their own results.

Player1 and Player2 have a match and either one of them can login to record the results but are not able to record results of other matches that they are not participants of.

Feedback and Knowledge Base